Want to join the Technically Creative team? Now’s your chance!July 13, 2020
Sales, Marketing & Business Development Manager – Attractions, Theme parks & FECs
Permanent Full Time with commission package
Basic Salary plus OTE £150k +
Technically Creative is a North Yorkshire based entertainment and attraction technology company.
Currently, we are seeking a bright, proven and highly motivated Sales, Marketing & Development Manager based at our offices here in Elvington, York
You will not only possess proven, professional networking and sales experience and the will to “get stuck in” and help build a successful, market-leading organisation, but also the ambition and ability, once you’ve proven yourself, to build and lead a team to help you do it.
As Sales, Marketing & Business Development Manager, occasionally working remotely from home, you will first and foremost possess the self-discipline and motivation needed to drive yourself and the business forward. You will also possess the expertise and passion needed to be successful in the acquisition and development of new business clients. As such, you will be able to demonstrate proven success in prospecting, sales pitches, strategic planning and general business development.
You will be a real sales hunter with the ability to deliver compelling experiences to Business and Technical leaders at all levels, using your experience, influence and skills at relationship building. You’ll be as at home in a Client’s Board Room as you are on the telephone and your belief in delivering real quality and value your clients will be every bit as strong as your professionalism and desire to succeed.
- Identify new business opportunities and conduct consultative sales calls to targeted customers.
- Define and execute account sales plans and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities.
- Actively cultivate the Technically Creative brand profile.
- Accurate weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales pipeline and forecast management.
- Establish and grow client relationships
- Build strong networks and relationships to facilitate sales growth.
- Maintain fluency in current and emerging technologies, trends and products.
- Travel to customer locations in support of the sales process as necessary.
- Maintain consistent communications with existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Be a trusted and valued partner of the senior management team.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong relationship builder as a trusted advisor to clients.
- Collaborative, team player who can adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Consistent proven track record
- Self-motivated, driven with leadership qualities.
- Dynamic presentation skills, along with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong analysis, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively.
- Minimum 2 years professional B2B sales experience gained within the entertainment, theme park and attractions industries
In return, we will give you a real opportunity to shape your own professional future with Technically Creative and we’ll provide all the support, training and technology you need to ensure achieve both your own and our goals.
A salary and benefits package comprising a competitive Basic Salary and Commission Package offering an achievable OTE of c£150k (no ceiling)
You will also be embarking on a career path that offers a genuine, fast track route into senior management. We have Share Options available in the future for the right people.
How to apply for the Sales, Marketing & Business Development Manager job
If you have the skills and experience required for this Sales, Marketing & Development Managers job, email Marc Broadbent @ read email@example.com providing a cover letter, CV or any other supporting documents you may have.